Free Design Itinerary and Quote for You !
Who says the adventure has to slow down when you get older?
In Tibet, there are also plenty of opportunities for adventure travel for seniors! From wandering through Potala Palace in Lhasa to exploring the origin of Tibetan Buddhism in Shannan and more.
Whether you travel alone or in a group, or with your friends and families, our senior-friendly tours will meet your needs. Travel is a great way to meet new friends from all walks of life - you can have as much or as little interaction as you’d like.
Our professional team of Tibet trip advisors, tour guides, and staff understand the importance of a well designed, organized, safe and comfortable tour for our senior customers. We have planned out a few recommended itineraries listed below. Get in touch with us to discuss your Tibet travel plans and then let us tailor-making a tour for you based on your ideas.
Seniors’ Tibet Travel Tips:
1) Consult your doctor and take a full physical examination
2) Take high altitude sickness medicine - Diamox is recommended
3) Buy international travel insurance in advance
4) Choose the right tour types and ways to enter Tibet
5) Slow down or pace your movement according to your capacity